Barcelona sweets and chocolate walking tour
- Experience the sweetest tour in Barcelona
- Discover an important tradition of pastries and chocolate
- Visit different patisseries and cafés
- Explore Barcelona's main sweet locations, in the Gothic and El Born quarters
A guided tasting tour where you will visit selected chocolate shops, bakeries, and cafés of Barcelona.
We look forward to welcoming you to "the sweetest tour in town!"
Indulge your taste buds with this chocolate and sweets small-group walking tour in Barcelona! Learn about the important tradition of pastries and chocolate in Spain as you visit different patisseries and cafés with your local guide.
Explore Barcelona's main sweet locations, in the Gothic and El Born quarters, and enjoy 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats, such as melindros and churros. This small-group tour, limited to 15 people, ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
Our informative and food connoisseur guide will lead you through this luscious and delicious walking tour that will leave no one indifferent.
Are you ready to taste the experience?
- Specialized bilingual speaking guide
- Gourmet walking tour
- 5 stops with more than 10 tastings with chocolates, sweets and drinks
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Round trip transportation to and from meeting point
- Infants (0- 3 years): free (no food or drink provided. Booking required)
- Children: reduced
Carrer dels Sombrerers, 7, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Main entrance of the Basilica of Santa María de Mar - Barcelona.(Search for the guide with orange polo with Foodwinetours logo.
- No handicap accessibility
- This is a walking tour, comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- All year round at 10.30am
The Barcelona Tapas evening, that lasts 2 to 3 hours, combines gourmet food and Catalan culture on a...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
The bodegas electric bike tour goes around the Barcelona city centre and the sea front, stopping to ...
During this guided walking tour you will discover the Catalan capital’s splendid past. You will have...
The tour starts at Las Ramblas, Barcelona’s most famous boulevard, right in front of the Liceu Opera...
During this three hour tour through the heart of Barcelona, we’ll introduce you to the fantastic arc...
The Barcelona Card Express lets you make the most out of your stay in the splendid Catalan city!For ...
Enjoy a full 2-hour guided tour of the Sagrada Familia, where you will learn everything about Antoni...
The Erotic Museum of Barcelona (MEB) is unique in the whole of Spain. It offers a large historical a...
With your eBike you will arrive at Montjuïc Mountain where you will jump into the cable car to admir...