Thinking about Gaudí, paellas and beaches? Yes, Barcelona’s all about that, but it has much more to offer! See the city through the eyes of a local and enjoy its authentic vibes! Step away from the main roads and fall in love with the true local atmosphere and its unique charm.
You’ll go to the hippest streets around the Raval area and cool spots known only by locals. Discover the Catalonian lifestyle while enjoying a cold drink, a delicious pintxo and a fun chat with your favorite private guide.
Stop at Hospital de la Santa Creu, the place of Gaudí’s unusual death. Your host will tell you stories about his life and tragic end.. Go ahead through the Carrer Joaquim Costa as you dive in more tales from the past. Learn about one of Barcelona's dark secrets, Enriqueta Martí. Don’t worry, there’s no more danger now!
Enjoy the charm of the the narrow streets as you arrive at MACBA, the lively area of contemporary art, skaters, graffiti and street art. Stroll through an old vinyl store and head for a local bar.
It's time to get a drink and taste a traditional Pintxo. Go on to the Rambla de Raval, the perfect relaxing place for locals, more local vibes here! End your tour at one of the most important opera houses in Europe, the Gran Teatre del Liceu, where famous artists always give incredible performances.
The best part? Find out how El Raval become a vibrant area of Barcelona and it overcame its ghetto times. Want to change any part of your private tour? Just let your host know - this tour can be 100% personalized for you and your friends!
- Stop 1: El Raval - Plaça de Sant Agusti. Learn all about the Catalan-Spanish conflicts and the history of the El Raval district
- Stop 2: The old hospital; a local parc with a touch of Gaudí's personal history
- Stop 3: Carrer Joaquim Costa, also known as the former home of "the Vampire of Raval". Get to know all about this local story from your private guide
- Stop 4: Discover the best places in Barcelona where it's all about contemporary art: MACBA & CCCB
- Stop 5: Visit a local vintage store and an old book shop in San Antoni
- Stop 6: Taste delicious pinxtos in a lively street in Poble Sec. The locals' favourite place for relaxing get-togethers!
- Stop 7: Forget la Rambla, visit Rambla del Raval! Experience peaceful, multicultural and hip vibes at this local square in El Raval
- Stop 8: Climb up the stairs for a secret viewing point and see the full city from up high!
- Final Stop: Gran theatre del Liceu - One of the best theaters in Barcelona