360° Barcelona on e-bike, catamaran and cable car tour
- Discover the beautiful streets and buildings of Barcelona by land, sea, and air
- Ride an electric bike through the Old Town
- Take the cable car to join the top of Montjuïc
- Cruise along the Mediterranean coast by eco-friendly catamaran
Let’s take a trip to Montjuïc, the hill hosting the 1992 Olympic Games, by electric bike. From the bottom of the hill a cable car will take you the 200 meters to the top of the hill where you can enjoy stunning views of the city. You will stretch your legs as walk the castle and experience a 360° panoramic view of this magical city.
Then you will ride your e-bike down to Port Vell, and climb aboard an eco-friendly catamaran to sail along the coast. You will see a completely different perspective of the city and with the feel of the Mediterranean breeze you will enjoy a refreshing drink (included).
Once disembarked you will continue with the e-bike through the Ciutadella Park and the magnificent Arc de Triomf.
- Guide (live tour commentary is conducted in English)
- Boat tickets and cava on the boat
- Cable car tickets
- Infant 0-5 years old: free
- Children 6-12 years old: reduced
- Youth 13-18 years old: reduced
Plaça Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Your guide will be wearing a green t-shirt and will be waiting for you near the fountain
- The tour is conducted on comfortable electric bikes, suitable from 12 year old kids (or 1.45cm tall). For smaller kids there are different options (trailers, child seats) so they can also enjoy the ride
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Depending on the weather consider bringing sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and waterproof outer layer
- Minimum 2 people required
- Summer Season (1 April - 31 October): Daily at 10.00am
- Winter Season (1 November - 6 January): Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am
Big Opening Circus Fridays The best session to not stop dancing! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC: DJ OUMAR SKY...
█ Voltage x HEX █ The Belgian festival lands in Barcelona for the first time with this brand new col...
Of the Belleville Three, the cadre of early Detroit producers who tested the limits of spirit within...
SATURDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, ...
FRIDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, TH...
A regular of Olmos's sessions, which he has accompanied several times, in a session for himself. Usu...