Experience the romance of Banff in winter on a private sleigh ride for two along the foothills of the Canadian Rockies with great views of Banff’s surrounding mountains. Ride with a loved one in a small 2 seat cutter sleigh – a true one-horse open sleigh! This ride package includes sparkling wine, chocolates and an authentic buffalo robe for extra warmth to make your ride truly special, with a chance to toast marshmallows by the fire after your ride. A magical ride perfect for a romantic date, engagement or a special treat.
Private sleigh ride
Duration: 40 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Collect memories on a sleigh for two
- Watch out for wildlife
- Toast marshmallows
- Enjoy a unique winter experience
What to expect
- Sparkling wine
- Marshmallows ready to be roasted
- Buffalo robe for extra warmth
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up
100 Sundance Rd, Banff, T1L 1B9
Meet at Warner Stables, the big red stables located at the end of Sundance Road. When you arrive, please follow the sleigh ride signs to check in for your ride at the office in the west barn.
What to remember
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the ride is scheduled to depart
- There is plenty of free parking at the site
- The sleigh is “open top” so it is recommended that everyone dresses warm with multiple layers, mitts, hats, a thick winter jacket and boots. You are provided with a blanket, but if you are concerned about being cold you can bring one along for yourself as well
- Children (under 18 years) and babies are not permitted on this tour
- The price is for two people
- Sleigh rides are weather dependent, and may not operate in certain conditions (eg: -35C)
- All adults must sign a waiver prior to the tour
- Operates from December to March
- Slots available from 11.30am to 2.30pm
Discover Banff Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.