Helicopter tour of Three Sisters Peaks
- Get your adrenaline going on an exhilarating helicopter ride!
- Soar over picturesque lakes, valleys and forests
- Marvel at the natural beauty of Spray Valley from a unique viewpoint
This tour will give you an excellent introduction to the dramatic views of helicopter sightseeing. You'll soar over the Spray Lakes and Spray Valley and be taken over the forested slopes of Mount Buller, a favorite destination for many intermediate climbers.
The tree line stops well short of the summit, offering a dramatic view of the shale patterns and rocky outcroppings of the surrounding mountains of the Goat Range as they tumble into the trees of the Spray Valley.
A complimentary pick-up service is also available for this tour from the Fox Hotel, Mount Royal Hotel or Banff Spring Hotel - simply specify at checkout.
- Helicopter flight
- (Optional) Return hotel transfer
- Infant (0 to 5): free
- Child (6 to 12): reduced
91 Bow Valley Trail, Canmore, AB T1W 1N8, Canada
To confirm hotel pick up if specified at time of booking, please contact the supplier on the number provided on the voucher.
Located 30 minutes from Banff: follow the Trans Canada Highway #1 East, take Exit #91 (Canmore/Exshaw Exit). At the stop sign turn right and continue for 250m to the heliport, which is on the right-hand side. Heli tours depart from the log building.
- Please confirm services 24 hours prior by contacting the supplier directly using the details provided on the voucher after booking
- Complimentary transfers are subject to availability and are not guaranteed; please specify at booking
- You will receive an email confirmation of your tour within 24 hours of the time of booking
1st January to 29th April:
- Daily at 11:00 am
30th April to 1st October:
- Monday to Friday 11:00 am
- Closed holiday Mondays
2nd October to 31st December:
- Daily 11:00 am
- Closed 25th December
On this day tour you'll be picked up from your Banff accommodation and taken along winding mountain ...
You'll enjoy a breathtaking ascent to the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain for an awe-inspiring 360-degr...
Visit Banff’s landmarks, learn its history and learn about wildlife in their natural winter habitat....
Paint Pots are a cultural treasure within Banff's National Park. They are mineral deposits once used...
These stunning alpine lakes look too beautiful to be real. On this sightseeing tour you will visit t...
Ride along the tranquil Bow River - an area home to wildlife in amongst the thick marshes and grassy...