Evening wildlife safari
- Have the chance to see wildlife
- Enjoy Banff's National Park
- Learn about how the park protects the animals
As the sun sets behind the craggy peaks, the wildlife of Banff National Park become more active in the cool hours before dark. On 95% of the tours wildlife is spotted, so this is your best chance to get up close with some of Banff’s wildest residents. Your guide will lead a paved road bus tour to the hotspots where you are most likely to see Rocky Mountain creatures. You might spot an elk sauntering across a clearing and sometimes even a grizzly bear snuffling through a berry bush. You’ll also learn about how the park protects these animals and their natural habitat from many threats to the ecosystem.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Children from 0 to 5 are free
- Children from 6 to 12 years old
Mt Royal Hotel: 138 Banff Ave, Banff
Pick up: call +18775659372 to schedule this ahead of time.
No pick-up: please meet at the public bus parking area behind the Mt Royal Hotel.
- Hotel pick-up from Banff hotels is available, you must call +18775659372 to schedule this ahead of time. Transportation will not go to hotels without prior scheduling and confirmation
- If you choose the pick-up option, please be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour start time at your hotel/pick-up location
- If you don't choose the pick-up option, please be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour start time and wait by the seat in the carpark
- Look for a blue mini bus that says 'Discover Banff Tours’
- This is a paved road bus tour, with little to no walking involved
- Please note that wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed
- From 15.4.2020 to 9.5.2020: 6.30pm
- From 10.5.2020 to 31.7.2020: 7.30pm
- From 1.8.2020 to 9.9.2020: 6.30pm
- From 10.9.2020 to 12.10.2020: 5.30pm
On this day tour you'll be picked up from your Banff accommodation and taken along winding mountain ...
You'll enjoy a breathtaking ascent to the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain for an awe-inspiring 360-degr...
This tour will give you an excellent introduction to the dramatic views of helicopter sightseeing. Y...
Paint Pots are a cultural treasure within Banff's National Park. They are mineral deposits once used...
These stunning alpine lakes look too beautiful to be real. On this sightseeing tour you will visit t...
Ride along the tranquil Bow River - an area home to wildlife in amongst the thick marshes and grassy...