Full day Athens wine tour with lunch
- Escape the chaos and crowds of the city and spend a day exploring one of Attica's best wineries
- Visit the Temple of Poseidon, one of Attica's most fascinating ancient ruins
- Learn all there is to know about the production of wine and enjoy a fabulous wine tasting, accompanied by a typical Greek lunch
Spend a full day away from the chaotic crowds of the Athens city center and explore one of Attica’s best wineries. After a brief visit of the Temple of Poseidon, on the southernmost tip of Attica, you'll join a wine tour during which you'll be guided through the entire process of wine production. Once you've learned all there is to know about the wine of the region you'll take part in a enjoy fabulous wine tasting, accompanied by a typical Greek lunch. Once the experience is over, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
- Goods and Services Tax
- Wine tasting
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pick-up and transfer
- Extra food and drinks
- Temple of Poseidon entrance fees
- Children (0-13): reduced
You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- On December 24 to 26, December 31 and January 01 to 02 an extra a la carte charge of 30 % will apply due to seasonal celebrations
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private activity. Only your group will participate
Every day at 9:30 am.
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
After a long flight, you don't need to waste time looking for a taxi. Board your air-conditioned veh...
Messene is a significant ancient city in terms of its size, form, and state of preservation. It has ...
After being picked up from your accommodation, your tour will begin from the Ancient Theatre of Milo...