Round trip transfer from Arras or Lens to Vimy Ridge
- Explore the Canadian National Memorial in Vimy at your own pace
- Enjoy comfortable private transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
You will be picked up at the train station or at your hotel and be driven in a comfortable vehicle for a visit to the Vimy Canadian Memorial. It's about 20 minutes to get to the Vimy site.
Remember that this is more of a transportation service than a tourist guide service. However, Michel and Rahma are native to the region and know perfectly the sites on which they take you.
You will visit the Canada National Vimy Memorial, which is the largest of Canada’s war memorial. It is dedicated to the memory of the 66,000 Canadians who died during the First World War. Canadian sculptor and architect Walter Seymour Allward captured the emotion of a nation faced with the sacrifice of its fellow citizens, as well as Canada’s deeply held values of peace and freedom. It offers an impressive view overlooking the plain of Artois. You could also visit the Visitor Education Centre and the Grange Subway tunnel. There are English and French speaking guides in the Visitor Education Centre and tours of the Grange tunnel. The rest of your visit to the site is self-guided.
- Meet and Greet
- Round-trip private transportation
- Train station or hotel pick-up
- Comfortable and air-conditioned vehicles
- Lunch and food
We will be picked you up at the train station or at your hotel
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- You will set with your driver the time of return
- There are English and French speaking guides in the interpretation center and tours of the Grange tunnel in Vimy
- Interpretive services and visits to the Memorial are free of charge
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour will have a maximum of 4 passengers
- The Visitor Education Centre and the Grange Subway tunnel in Vimy have opening hours from 9.00 to 5.00pm
- Closed from 19/07/2019 to 11/08/2019
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Explore Martinican sweeties and culture on this food and walking tour in the downtown of the chief t...