Keukenhof skip-the-line entrance and transport from Amsterdam
- Direct and frequent travel from Amsterdam to Keukenhof gardens
- The audio guide offers interesting information during your ride
- Visit Keukenhof - one of the most famous and largest spring gardens in the world
- Bypass the queues and visit Keukenhof at your own pace
Smell the flowers and visit the world's largest spring garden in the world. Enjoy the abundance and perfume of more than 7 million bulbs in bloom! Benefit from the direct and easy travel from Amsterdam center to Keukenhof in just 55 minutes. Sit back, relax and enjoy the comfortable bus ride, while admiring the typical Dutch landscape. Skip the lines upon arrival and visit the garden at your own pace.
Along your scenic route from Amsterdam to Keukenhof, you can admire the typical Dutch landscape. During your trip, the multiple language audio guide offers information about Dutch history, the colorful landscape and interesting details on why Holland is so famous for its flowers. Did you know that tulips are originally not Dutch? Do you know, where do tulips come from?
Upon arrival, you can skip the queues and benefit from fast track entry. This will give you extra time to visit the impressive gardens of Keukenhof. Visit at your own pace and make sure your camera has enough battery to capture those memorable flower photos!
The Keukenhof bus offers a direct connection between Amsterdam and Keukenhof. Benefit from the flexible travel to one of Holland's best-known icons. Take home a wonderful holiday memory.
- Transport between Amsterdam and Keukenhof
- Fast-track entrance to Keukenhof
- Video presentation in English during your bus ride
- Keukenhof booklet in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Dutch
- Amsterdam city map
- Food and drinks
- Children ages 4-11: reduced price
- Infants ages 0-3: free
Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Please redeem your voucher at the check-in desk that is located on the ground floor at THIS IS HOLLAND. Here you will receive your Keukenhof bus ticket that includes roundtrip travel and entry to Keukenhof. At Keukenhof, your ticket will be scanned.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travel time from Amsterdam to Keukenhof: 55 minutes (one-way)
- Important: Kindly hold onto your ticket carefully, as this is also your ticket for the return trip to Amsterdam
- Video presentation during your bus ride is only available in English
- You can visit the Keukenhof park at your own leisure. There is no maximum or minimum length of visit, but please note the last bus leaves at 6.30pm
- At the gardens you will recieve a Multilingual Keukenhof brochure in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian
- Tour operates daily from March to May
- Bus departs from Amsterdam: 9.00am-2.30pm, every 30 minutes
- Bus departs from Keukenhof: 10.00am-6.30pm, every 30 minutes
- You can visit the park at your own leisure
Holland Pass will be your personal passport to one of the most picturesque regions in Europe. It gra...
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without a boat ride through the exquisite canals and your one-hour...
During your tour of Volendam, Marken and the windmills from Amsterdam, you will head toward the coun...
Discover with just one card all the best of Amsterdam, including the famous Van Gogh Museum, the Rij...
Take a short 20 minute bus ride will take you to the windmill village Zaanse Schans. There you will ...
Tour the city with friends and plenty of beer! Tap into Amsterdam's booming craft beer scene as your...
From the central meeting point, a short bus ride will take you to the windmill village Zaanse Schans...
Visit the beautiful windmill village Zaanse Schans. Here you will experience all that is typical Dut...
Experience Amsterdam at its most beautiful. Get aboard a canal boat when the sun goes down and the c...
Visit the National Maritime Museum for a deeper understanding of Amsterdam. Find out how the Netherl...