Amsterdam Dungeon and Madame Tussauds combo ticket
- Save time and money with a combo ticket for two popular attractions
- Admire the wax models of your favorite stars at Madame Tussauds
- Trace the dark history of the city at Amsterdam Dungeon
Take advantage of a combination ticket including two of the most interesting attractions in Amsterdam: the Amsterdam Dungeon and Madame Tussauds.
Enter the renewed Madame Tussauds Amsterdam. Located 300 meters from the Amsterdam Dungeon, it has stunning wax figures of your favorite stars on display. Take a penalty under the watchful eye of Rafael van der Vaart or do a work out next to David Beckham. Sing on stage at a frantic Lady Gaga or pose next to the sexy Robert Pattinson. Experience what it's like to be royal and sit on the throne of Queen Máxima.
Continue your Dutch experience in the Amsterdam Dungeon, it's the perfect place for those willing to get a thrilling experience and personally "suffer" all the horrors of Dutch history. You can enter a torture room, climb aboard the ship of the seventeenth-century East India Company, experience the terrors or inquisition, get lost in a maze of mirrors and more.
With a combo ticket to two very popular museums in Amsterdam, all you have to do is relax end enjoy your amazing adventure.
- Entrance tickets for Madame Tussauds and the Amsterdam Dungeon
- Infants ages 0-4: free
- Children ages 5-15: reduced
Madame Tussauds: Dam Square, Dam 20, Amsterdam / Amsterdam Dungeon: Rokin 78, Amsterdam.
- Your ticket will need to be used at Madame Tussauds first
- After your visit to Madame Tussauds, you can visit the Amsterdam Dungeon
- You will explore Amsterdam Dungeon with a group of max 30 people. You can join a tour in English or Dutch. Indicate your language preferences at the door
- It is not possible to bring large bags into The Amsterdam Dungeon
- The Dungeon is wheelchair accessible, but a complete tour cannot be experienced
- Note the Amsterdam Dungeon has an advisory age, this experience may not be suitable for children under the age of 10
- Children under the age of 13 MUST be accompanied by an adult
- Your tickets are valid for 2 months from the purchase date (including the date of purchase)
- After your visit to Madame Tussauds, you can visit the Amsterdam Dungeon within the next 30 days
- Amsterdam Dungeon is open daily. The first tour starts at 11.00am. The last tour starts at 6.00pm (Sunday-Thursday) and at 7.00pm (Friday and Saturday)
- Madame Tussauds is open daily 9.00am-9.30pm (last admission at 8.00pm)
- During holidays and school vacations, other opening times may apply
- Due to a private event, on 26 January, Madame Tussauds Amsterdam will open at 11.00 am
On this extensive bus excursion you will see all Amsterdam has to offer, from the historical monumen...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
Combine a visit to the Moco Museum with a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals with this ticket...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...
There is no better way to experience Amsterdam than from the water. Well maybe... if you add a reall...