Richiusa Canyon half day trip in Corsica
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
During this half-day trip, discover the most famous and playful canyon of Corsica with its obstacle course through shimmering turquoise waters…
Slides, jumps from 2 to 8m (not obligatory), rappelling and zip-line will greet you in this descent through wild and pristine Corsican mountain waters!
Our private base at the bottom's canyon is unique in Corsica! You will enjoy the best possible conditions: a free private parking, locker rooms, bathrooms, cupboard for your personal stuff and canyon shoes (optional rental)!
Join this great initiation to canyoning in the most famous and most entertaining canyon on the island.
- Helmet, harness, neoprene outfit, canyon backpack
- State certified instructor to supervise the activity
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Colletta, 20136 Bocognano, France
Meet us at Bar des Amis in the centre of Bocognano village! From Ajaccio, Porticcio or Corte, 45min drive only!
- 5 to 12 people maximum for each activity
- The excursion is accessible for children from 7 years-old if they know how to swim
- Participants must know how to swim
- Please bring for each participant : a pair of sneakers + pair of socks that will go into the water, 50cl bottle of water, cereal bar, Swimming suit/trunks
- You can choose to rent canyoning shoes from 35 to 48 (shoe size) during the booking (+ 5EUR)
- Meeting at 9am or 2pm
- Walk to the canyon : 45min
- Descent : 1.5 hours
- Walk back : 20min
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Hard Rock Cafe Nice pays homage to the city’s ethnically diverse culture and fascinating waterfront,...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin M...
This year, Santa Claus is spending December 28, and believe that he has a very, very, very nice gift...