Abu Dhabi half day city tour
- Discover the wonderful Sheikh Zayd Grand Mosque
- See Abu Dhabi's iconic landmarks
- Enjoy the historical and hidden spots of Abu Dhabi
The first destination is the divine Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, recognized as one of the biggest mosques in the world. Gold, marble, stone, and crystals were used to design this wonder, which can accomodate up to about 40,000 people at the same time. Next, you will pass along the City Corniche, a pleasant waterfront. This will be followed by brief photo stops at Abu Dhabi’s iconic landmarks namely, the Emirates palace - synonym for luxury, and the ravishing Etihad Towers - Fast and Furious 7 movie fame! The tour then proceeds to the beautiful Qasr Al Watan Palace housed in the presidential palace compound of UAE. Discover the architectural features, historical artifacts and treasures of the palace.
- Pick up and drop off to your selected location in Abu Dhabi
- Entrance fees for the sightseeing spots
- Abaya with a scarf for ladies to enter the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Cold mineral water
- Access to the Palace, Garden, and other public spaces within the premise of Qasr Al Watan
- Children from 3 to 11 years old
Please provide your pick-up location at check-out and call the local operator to confirm it 48 hour before the tour.
- Please confirm your pick-up location at check-out
- Pick-up availability only from Abu Dhabi
- Tattoos must be covered while visiting the Mosque
- In order to entry the mosque women must wear long loose clothing, ensure their arms, legs and head are fully covered
- For the mosque visit the company will provide a long-local Abaya with a scarf (long black dress-attire) which must be returned
- In order to entry the mosque men must wear trousers down to their knees and cover their shoulders; no additional clothes will be provided for men, so please follow the rules, otherwise you could not be admitted
- Qasr Al Watan may be closed without notice during presidential events. In such cases, this visit will be replaced with Etihad Towers & Heritage Village
- There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the Qasr Al Watan
- Tour duration is fixed for any tour/activity but the drop off maybe later or sooner the mentioned timing depends on the traffic of the city, in 30% range the drop off may get late 30-45 minutes than the mentioned time
- Guided tours are not permitted inside the Qasr Al Watan Palace
- Pick-up will be within 30 minutes after your booked time
- On Fridays the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque opens from 5.00pm untill 7.00pm and will be closed some certain dates and announcement of these days mostly few days before only
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during an Islamic festival
A trip to United Arab Emirates would not be complete without exploring its capital, Abu Dhabi. On th...
Take the chance to tour Abu Dhabi city, capital of the Emirati as well as one of its largest cities,...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Book this private, low-cost transfer from Abu Dhabi airport to your hotel - quick and convenient wit...
Yas Waterworld Waterpark Abu Dhabi offers more thrilling rides, slides, and attractions where friend...
Abu Dhabi is home to over 200 islands and each one offers something unique; from entertainment, cult...