60-minute Maya Island boat tour in Abu Dhabi
- Admire the views of the incredible Presidential Palace and Abu Dhabi Island from the boat
- Head down Abu Dhabi’s extensive coastline to witness the tranquil beauty of Al Maya Island
- Marvel at the modern architecture of Etihad Towers
Abu Dhabi is home to over 200 islands and each one offers something unique; from entertainment, culture and luxury, to untouched white, sandy beaches and wildlife sanctuaries. The Maya Island tour has it all! You will depart in luxury from the from the extravagant Emirates palace, taking in the views of the incredible Presidential Palace and Abu Dhabi Island. You will then head down Abu Dhabi’s extensive coastline to witness the tranquil beauty of Al Maya Island and marvel at the modern architecture of Etihad Towers.
- Live guided commentary
- Free bottled water
- Lightweight life jacket
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (5-12) weighing at least 10 kg: reduced
Emirates Palace Marina, Abu Dhabi
Gate 3, Dock C, Emirates Palace Marina
- For safety reasons the following participant restrictions apply:
- children younger than 3 and weighing less than 22 pounds (10kg) cannot be carried
- women who are pregnant cannot participate in this tour
- Check HERE the route map
- Mobile vouchers are accepted on smatphones or ipads as well as printed vouchers. Please make sure you bring a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
- All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary. The judgment on the weather is at the tour operators discretion
- This tour operates daily
- Departure time: 2:00pm
Perfect for beginners, this heart-pumping cycling tour showcases amazing archaeological discoveries ...
Take the chance to tour Abu Dhabi city, capital of the Emirati as well as one of its largest cities,...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the...
Book this private, low-cost transfer from Abu Dhabi airport to your hotel - quick and convenient wit...
Yas Waterworld Waterpark Abu Dhabi offers more thrilling rides, slides, and attractions where friend...