60-minute Corniche boat tour in Abu Dhabi
- Experience Abu Dhabi from a new angle as you cruise along with your guide
- See the beautiful contrast of the modern skyline, nature, and culture that make up the UAE capital
- Enjoy breath-taking views of the Emirates Palace Hotel
There is no better way to explore the capital of the UAE than by boat. Enjoy a 60-minute tour that departs from the Emirates Palace Marina within the grounds of the luxurious hotel. Your captain will provide a fascinating array of information, highlighting the iconic sights of the city and pausing for fantastic photo opportunities. Have your cameras ready!
You will experience a touch of culture with a cruise along the Heritage Village site and then tour the full length of the Corniche where you will pause at the timeless Fisherman’s Village. Get up close to the man-made Lulu Island before you head back to the Emirates Palace Marina. Keep an eye out for dolphins!
- Complimentary bottled water
- Personal guide with unique fun facts
- Lightweight lifejacket
- Transportation to the starting point of the tour
- Children up to 12 years old, weighing at least 15 kg: reduced
Emirates Palace Marina
You will meet at Dock C at the Emirates Palace Marina, Gate 3 Entrance.
- Check HERE the route map
- For safety reasons, women who are pregnant cannot participate in this tour and children less than 15 kg cannot be carried
- Mobile vouchers are accepted on smartphones or iPads as well as printed vouchers
- Please make sure you bring a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
- All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary. The judgment on the weather is at the tour operators discretion
- Hotel pick-up is available for an extra fee
- Operates daily
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- Summer departure times (1st May - 15th September): 09:00am, 10:30am, 3:30pm, 5:00pm
- Winter departure times (16th September - 30th April): 09:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm, 3:30pm
Perfect for beginners, this heart-pumping cycling tour showcases amazing archaeological discoveries ...
Take the chance to tour Abu Dhabi city, capital of the Emirati as well as one of its largest cities,...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Book this private, low-cost transfer from Abu Dhabi airport to your hotel - quick and convenient wit...
Yas Waterworld Waterpark Abu Dhabi offers more thrilling rides, slides, and attractions where friend...
Leaving from Dubai you will start the tour towards Louvre Museum - a must-see cultural landmark in t...