Sunset in the Blue Mountains private full day guided tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance fees included
Smaller group size
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Visit one of the seven national parks that make up the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area
- Enjoy a journey through a wonderland of sandstone outcrops, deep ravines and hazy blue eucalypt forests
- Marvel at the ancient rock stencils, escarpment views and the Blue Mountains Sunset which varies in color each day depending on the season
- Indulge in sparkling wine and canapes as the sun goes down plus a 2-course dinner at the Echoes Restaurant, perched at the edge of the Blue Mountains
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private luxury tour vehicle with English speaking driver/guide
- National Park Fees
- 2 course dinner with one glass of beer/wine/soft drink per person at the Echoes Restaurant
- Sunset sparkling wine and canapes
What to remember
AUSTRALIAN ECO ADVENTURES PTY LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience