Walking tour in the footsteps of St. Paul
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Russian , Chinese
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a walking tour among to the places connected to the life of St. Paul in Rome
- Visit the Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls where the Saint's shrines are kept
- Retrace his trial, imprisonment and martyrdom discovering Abbazia delle Tre Fontane and Mamertine prison
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick up from your accommodation in Rome
- Blue badge certified guide
- Private tour
What's not included
- Drop-off service
What to remember
Studio Associato Eyes of Rome
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience