Attractions & guided tours
Piazza Navona underground - Stadium of Domitian entrance tickets and audioguide
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Russian , Norwegian
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore Piazza Navona underground, opened to the public for the first time in 2014
- Take a glimpse of underground Rome as it was 2000 years ago
- Admire the ancient ruins of the first masonry stadium built in Rome
- Discover the story of the Stadium, Piazza Navona, and sports in Ancient Rome
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance ticket to the Domitian Stadium
- Audio guide available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Russian
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience