Planning a trip to New York City? See world-class art, fascinating science, important history, and incredible views—from the sky AND the sea—with New York CityPASS tickets.
CityPASS offers convenient mobile tickets and prepaid admission to New York’s top attractions. Plus CityPASS tickets are now valid for 9 consecutive days, allowing extended time to experience each attraction – perfect for multiple-day trips or vacations!
Save 38% on prepaid admission to 5 must-see attractions:
- Empire State Building – General Admission (86th Floor Observatory) Plus Bonus Night General Admission (available 3 hours prior to close; 4 hours prior to close April 12-30)
- American Museum of Natural History – General Admission plus a choice of The Nature of Color or T.Rex: The Ultimate Predator
- Choice Ticket 1: Choose between Top of the Rock® Observation Deck – General Admission OR Guggenheim Museum – General Admission to the Guggenheim’s collection, plus special exhibits
- Choice Ticket 2: Choose between Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island - Reserve ticket for one Statue Cruises ferry ride to and from Liberty Island and Ellis Island, audio guides, and admission to the Statue of Liberty Museum and Ellis Island Immigration Museum (Crown Tickets and Pedestal Access not included) OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises – One regularly scheduled Landmarks Cruise, Harbor Lights Cruise or Best of NYC Cruise (available from April through December)
- Choice Ticket 3: Choose between 9/11 Memorial & Museum – General Admission OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum – General Admission and Space Shuttle Pavilion