Get ready to see and do some of New York City's finest things, all in one awesome tour! Enjoy a charming and relaxing guided walk in Battery Park where you can even reach the Statue of Liberty including the pedestal, and a trip to Ellis Island. The tour also features a ticket on the downtown Hop-on, Hop-off double-decker sightseeing bus that offers easy access to landmarks including the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center. Enjoy!
Ellis Island Statue and One Day Double Decker Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Battery Park
- Visit the Statue of Liberty and explore Ellis Island
- Hop-on and hop-off the sightseeing bus and make the best of NYC
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local guide
- Tickets to the Statue of Liberty pedestal and Ellis Island
- Hop-on and Hop-off bus tickets
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Food and beverages
24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Please meet in front of the Starbucks on 24 State St.
What to remember
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Infants (ages 0-1): free
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate shoes and clothing
- Please consider when selecting the following tickets:
- Pre-ferry & double-decker tour: 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park with reserve access and Ellis Island
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island reserve guided tour: Round-trip to the Grounds of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Fully escorted tour: VIP tour with a guide and round-trip to the Grounds of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience