Excursions & day trips
Lunch in a Kasbah in the Atlas Mountains
Language: English , French
Availability: Every day
Duration: 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Escape from the tumultuous Marakkech for an unforgettable moment in the Atlas Mountains
- Discover a Berber village and enjoy a private mint tea ceremony in a Berber house
- Have lunch in a Kasbah perched at the top of a valley with views up to Mount Toubkal
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech
- AC deluxe Minibus or 4×4
- Lunch at Kasbah Tamadot according to availability
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience