Excursions & day trips
Chichen Itza and Cenote Ik-Kil small group tour
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the ancient ruins and gaze at the wondrous carvings and stone structures at Chichen Itza
- Discover the rich history and culture of the ancient Mayan people from your friendly guide
- Visit Cenote Ik Kil, said by archaeologists to be a site used by the Maya to pray to the rain god
- Have a quick look around the charming town of Piste
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off (hotels in Cancun and Playa del Carmen)
- English and Spanish speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Drinking water
What's not included
- Entrance fees
What to remember
Trip Guru Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience