Day trip to Nijmegen, National Park Hoge Veluwe and Kröller- Müllermuseum
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance fees included
Smaller group size
Do this because
- Visit Nijmegen, the in 2018 elected European Green Capital
- See the second-largest Van Gogh collection in the world at the sustainable Kröller-Muller museum
- Explore the green nature at the National Park the Hoge Veluwe
- Enjoy a bike-ride using the White Bike Plan of free bikes in the park
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Ticket for Amsterdam canal cruise (if the option is chosen at checkout)
- Ticket for THIS IS HOLLAND (if the option is chosen at checkout)
- Transport by luxurious minivan with free WIFI aboard
- Donation to a green foundation for the co2 offsetting
- Guided walking tour
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience