Oban, Lochs and Inveraray day tour from Edinburgh
- See Loch Lomond, Scotland’s largest loch
- Explore the stunning castle ruins of Kilchurn Castle
- Tour the impressive Clan Campbell Castle of Inveraray
- Enjoy delicious seafood after a walk up to McCaig's Tower
On this day tour, you're in for a full-day of sightseeing. Your first of port of call is Loch Lomond, the largest loch and the largest expanse of fresh water in Britain. Jump off the bus and explore the quaint conservation village of Luss which sits alongside the loch. Then it's time to go deep into the Highlands, driving along the longest Loch in Scotland, which is definitely appropriately named Loch Awe. You'll learn the history of the area as you pass through it, hearing about Kilchurn Castle, a Campbell Clan stronghold and the Pass of Brander, a famous winning battleground of Robert the Bruce.
From fresh water to seawater, you will next head to Oban, a beautiful seaside town with lots to explore. Climb to McCaig's Tower to get the best views over the Isles of Mull and Kerrera and try some of the freshest seafood you've ever tasted! Make sure you leave some room, however, as on the way back to Edinburgh, you'll visit the seat of the Campbell Clan at Inveraray, and you'll want to enjoy some ice-cream, homemade sweets, cakes and coffee or drinks here, surrounded by the beauty of Loch Fyne.
- Professional driver-guide
- Transportation on a mini-coach with air-conditioning
- Food and beverages
- Entrance to any sites or castles
- Children (3-15 years): reduced
- Adults (65+ years): reduced
- Students (with valid ID): reduced
1 Parliament Square
Royal Mile/High Street
Edinburgh EH1 1RE
Please meet your tour at the Cafe Nero at 1 Parliament Square, Royal Mile/High Street, EH1 1RE.
- As you will travel in mini-coaches, luggage space is limited. You can bring one cabin sized piece of luggage, 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, which cannot exceed 15kg, to be stored in the boot of the bus and one small handbag or rucksack to have on the bus with you
- This tour does not accept children under the age of 3
- If you have mobility requirements, please notify us of this at the point of booking
- The tour departs on Fridays and Sundays
- It departs from the Edinburgh meeting point at 8.00am (check in 7.45am)
- It returns to Edinburgh at around 7.30pm
Заказать трансфер в знаменитый Королевский Бремор Хайленд сбор и получать гарантированные поступлени...
Этот тур все о Фифе, и вам есть вы пересечете устье реки Ферт - отличный шанс получить фотографии из...
Эдинбург, 1745. Якобиты рост достиг городских ворот, и Бонни принц Чарли встречает ликующая толпа, 2...
Этот тур идеально подходит для тех, кто желает насладиться прекрасными пейзажами и увидеть некоторые...
Для поклонников Гарри Поттера, для любителей поездов, и тех, кто хотел бы видеть Шотландию в классич...
Традиционное меню дегустации Сардинии в Эдинбург Отдохнуть и пообщаться, пока слух о местах и культу...