Castles, lochs and whisky tour
- Explore the magnificent castle of Stirling or wander the historic city
- Visit Loch Lomond, Scotland’s largest loch
- Enjoy a whisky tasting tour at the Glengoyne Distillery
As you drive out of Edinburgh, you will have the chance to admire the Kelpies, two 30-metre-high horse-head sculptures before travelling through Stirlingshire, where your guide will regale you with stories of the real Braveheart, William Wallace who would have roamed the landscapes you're driving through. Arriving in Stirling, a beautiful and mountainous city, you have a few hours to explore the ancient streets, the gorgeous castle, or just meander, enjoying the scenery.
On the next part of the journey you can take in views of Trossachs National Park and its Lochs, home of the infamous Highland rogue Rob Roy before stopping and stretching your legs in the beautiful loch side village of Balmaha. Why not make a quick ascent up to Craigie Fort to enjoy stunning views over the loch, or stroll around the loch itself.
Your final stop is in one of Scotland’s most beautiful distilleries, called Glengoyne. Whet your palate with a dram or two as you learn the history and culture which lies in Scotland's whisky history. If exploring nature is more to your taste, take the chance to climb up Dumgoyne Hill to discover the stunning waterfall and breathe deep, making the most of the tranquil secret glen in peace and quiet.
- Professional driver-guide
- Transportation on a mini-coach with air-conditioning
- Entrance fee to Sterling Castle
- Glengoyne entry and tasting tour
- Children (3-15 years): reduced
- Adults (65+ years): reduced
- Students (with valid ID): reduced
1 Parliament Square
Royal Mile/High Street
Edinburgh EH1 1RE
Please meet your tour in front of Caffè Nero in Parliament Square.
- Entrance to Sterling Castle can be purchased on their official website
- As you will travel in mini-coaches, luggage space is limited. You can bring one cabin sized piece of luggage, 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, which cannot exceed 15kg, to be stored in the boot of the bus and one small handbag or rucksack to have on the bus with you
- This tour does not accept children under the age of 3
- If you have any mobility requirements, please notify us of this at the point of booking
- The tasting tour will only be open to guests over the age of 18 years. Please bring valid ID
- Please see calendar for exact departure dates
- Departs from meeting point at 9.00am (check in 8.45am)
- Returns to meeting point around 6.45pm
Заказать трансфер в знаменитый Королевский Бремор Хайленд сбор и получать гарантированные поступлени...
Этот тур все о Фифе, и вам есть вы пересечете устье реки Ферт - отличный шанс получить фотографии из...
On this day tour, you're in for a full-day of sightseeing. Your first of port of call is Loch Lomond...
Эдинбург, 1745. Якобиты рост достиг городских ворот, и Бонни принц Чарли встречает ликующая толпа, 2...
Этот тур идеально подходит для тех, кто желает насладиться прекрасными пейзажами и увидеть некоторые...
Исследуйте замки на побережье изрезанное 'Викинг' в Беруикшир и Нортумберленд, как вы пересекаете гр...