Hungarian Parliament tour and cruise with drink
- Enjoy a guided tour of the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament
- Admire the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels
- See Budapest’s sights from the Danube river while enjoying a drink
Have an up-close look at the most important icon of Budapest before embarking on a drink cruise across the river Danube!
Built in 1904 by Imre Steindl in a peculiar Eclectic style mixed with Neo-Gothic details, The Hungarian Parliament is currently the largest building of the country and the third largest parliament building of the world.
A guide will take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament while sharing the secrets of its past. You will even have a chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and to lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels.
After the tour, relax on a refreshing Danube cruise. With a cool welcome drink in your hand, prepare for pure amazement. The cruise will take you under 6 Danube bridges while showcasing one of the most beautiful cityscapes in the world. Rediscover the Parliament Building from a new perspective and witness sights such as the St. Stephen’s Basilica, the Buda Castle, the Fisherman’s Bastion and the Great Market Hall as you cruise along them.
Aside from the complimentary welcome drink, the cruise includes another glass of selectable beverage from a wide range of soft drinks, wine or beer.
- One-hour guided tour of the Parliament
- 90-minute cruise with drinks
- Additional costs
Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 3, 1055 Hungary
Parliament tour meeting point: Parliament Visitor Center at the Northern side of Kossuth Lajos Square
Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 1-3, 1055. Cruise meeting point: Danube Palace (H-1051 Budapest, Zrínyi Street 5).
- Remember to bring your ID with you to the Hungarian Parliament
- The parliament visit will be in your selected language and the rest of the tour will be in English
- Tours are available at 11.00am
- The cruise starts at 2.00pm. Please be at the meeting point at 1.30pm
Посетите подсветкой ‘Восточный Париж’ и провести незабываемый вечер в традиционном венге...
Самая старая часть Будапешта, замок, открытый для исследования на этой пешеходной экскурсии! В район...
Прогулка в тени Венгрии коммунистические памятники и узнать о холодной войне шпионаже на этой пешехо...
Dive into the nightlife of Budapest in a fascinating way, on board of a river cruise by night that t...
With its 21 pools, Széchenyi Spa is the largest thermal bath complex in Budapest and one of the larg...
St. Stephen's Basilica is one of the most beautiful neo-classical buildings of Budapest. Experience ...